We offer universal controllers suitable for any kind of application.
The ST215C is a universal controller suitable for any single-zone kiln equipped with a controller socket.
The ST535C is a universal controller suitable for multi (1, 2 and 3) zone kilns. The ST535C is fitted with two programmable event/fan/damper relays as standard.
Both controllers can be supplied with an optional Wi-Fi interface allowing it to connect to our server via any domestic or commercial Wi-Fi router. By logging into our Kiln Portal website (www.kilnportal.co.uk) you can view the current status of your controller. The Kiln Portal can be configured to automatically log all of your firings, capturing the time/date of the firing, details of the program used and a record of the kiln temperature history. The Kiln Portal can also be used to upload, view, edit and download programs.
The WiFi interface also comes with a USB interface which allows logging of kiln temperatures to a USB flash (thumb) drive.
Both Controller are fitted with a plug lead and a wall mounting bracket.
Both controllers are easy and practical to use, and they are equipped with the most
The state of the art technology used to manufacture the controllers and high quality
performance, guarantees safe firing and precise temperature control.
Controllers are detachable and can be easily detached from the kiln for use in
another kiln, or to be stored.
Both controller features:
- 32 programms each with 32 segments
- Free segment programming
- Segment comprises of 1 heating / cooling ramp followed by a soak period
- Segment is programmed as target temperature and ramp rate (C or F per hour)
- Ramp rate from 1 to 999/hour and Full power
- Programs can be altered while firing
- Program pause while firing (dwell / soak during pause)
- Program advance facilities (Skip Segment)
- Keyboard Lock
- Delayed Start facility (up to 99 hours 59 mins)
- Power failure recovery
- Energy used display (even during running a program, it will display the energy used up to this point)
- Set point display
- C / F operation
Optionaly, both controllers can have the capability to be accessed and controlled remotely from your mobile, laptop or tablet.
Using 'MyKiln" portal site you can view and control your kiln in real time. You can Stop a firing or adjust programs, from anywhere in the world.
WiFi enabled controllers feature also a USB port that allows you to directly control it from a PC and it also allows us to apply updates and run diagnostics from distance
Learn more about the Wifi option