Both Controllers, ST215 and ST535, can be supplied with an optional Wi-Fi interface allowing it to connect to internet via any Wi-Fi router.
By logging into Kiln Portal website (www.kilnportal.co.uk) you can control your kiln remotely from any mobile device, from anywhere in the world!!
Using Kiln Portal you can:
- View the current status of your controller in real time
- Review the program running
- Review all programs installed into the controller.
- Create and name new programs and then send them to the controller.
- View all programs in graph form.
- Stop the firing
- Monitor for kiln fault alerts.
- Log all of your firings, capturing the time/date of the firing, details of the program used and a record of the kiln temperature history.
From one Kiln Portal account you can monitor and use multiple kilns.
WiFi enabled controllers feature also a USB port that allows you to directly control it from a PC and it also allows us to apply updates and run diagnostics from distance
View Controller main features
My Kiln Portal
Real time information
Real time error alert
Online library to create and store your programs with any name you want
Detailed program review, with full graph, fully ediatable, and notes keeping
Detailed log keeping, with all firing information, date, duration, power consumption etc